Do you want to become part of the Organising Committee of Denmark’s most ambitious student-driven organisation? Now is your chance!
Currently, a few spots are available in the Support Crew of Aarhus Symposium 2017. As a member of our Support Crew, you will become part of the Organising Committee of Aarhus Symposium 2017 and help make this year’s Aarhus Symposium and Aarhus Symposium Focus extraordinary experiences for our attending students. You can expect to work together with a group of highly dedicated and talented Organisers with various backgrounds and skillsets and make your mark on key aspects of this year’s events.
What you can expect of being part of Aarhus Symposium
– A unique learning experience from hands-on experience with creating world-class events
– A strong network of fellow talented Organisers from a broad spectrum of fields of study and semesters
– The chance of becoming part of the Organising Committee of Aarhus Symposium 2018 if you are interested
What we expect of you
– You are an ambitious student currently enrolled in a university degree at Aarhus University. We encourage both Bachelor and Master students to apply
– You are dedicated to working with a wide variety of tasks together in various group settings
– You are excited to learn from working together with some of the most ambitious students in Aarhus in a strong feedback environment
– You are a natural critical thinker and keen on making your mark on Aarhus Symposium 2017
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply. Please send a short motivational letter (maximum one page) together with a CV to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, October 4.However, you can apply right away as interviews are held continuously in the coming weeks.
We hope you will join us and help make Aarhus Symposium 2017 an unforgettable experience!